- University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign (B.A. 2006, Highest Honors)
- Chicago-Kent College of Law (J.D. 2010)
- CALI Award for Excellence in Family and Employment Based Immigration Law (2009)
- CALI Award for Excellence in Jurisprudence (2010)
- OCC Liaison Committee (2013-2016)
- Litigation Roundtable Committee (2012-2013, 2016-2017)
- Named an Emerging Lawyer by Leading Lawyer Magazine (2015-2017)
- Member of INBLF (2017)
- Admitted to the Illinois Bar (2010)
- Overview of Asylum Law and Investor Options, Panel Discussion on Investment, Taxation, and Immigration, 2017
- DACA, Provisional Waiver Expansion, and Alternatives, Immigration and Education Convening, 2016
- Matter of Chairez and the Categorical Approach, AILA Litigation Roundtable, 2016
- DACA, Executive Actions, Waivers, Immigration and Education Convening, 2015
- Immigration Executive Actions, ICIRR Summit, 2015
- Case Law Updates, AILA Chicago Midyear Conference, 2014
- Vartelas V. Holder & Matter of Arrabelly and Yerrabally, AILA Litigation Roundtable, 2012
- DACA AND BEYOND, AILA Chicago Midyear Conference, 2012
- The Essentials of Immigration Court Representation, ABA Pro Bono Immigration Training, 2012
Yllka Seseri received her J.D. from Chicago-Kent College of Law in 2010. Immediately after graduation, she joined the law offices of Davidson and Schiller, LLC, where she practiced for over six years. In February 2017, she began her own immigration practice alongside Mark Davidson, a long-time mentor.
She has extensive experience in areas including family based immigration, removal defense, J-1 waivers of the INA 212(e) requirement, Religious Worker petitions, U visa requests and VAWA self-petitions, waivers of inadmissibility, and Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals.
In her free time, Yllka loves spending time with her husband and two daughters.
Yllka is fluent in Albanian, Spanish, and understands Italian.